Friday, December 26, 2008

Special Tips to tell I love you



Do you love me? Is a common question asked by each and every one to their loved ones! One who is in love asks his lover do you love me? A child asks their parents do you love me? Husband or wife asks their spouse do you love me? So it is exceedingly human to hear “I Love you”. So Valentine uses various means to tell I love you.

Cupid has played a long role in attracting the love and the lovers. He is known as a mischievous, winged child, whose arrows would pierce the hearts of his victims causing them to fall deeply in love. In ancient Greece he was known as Eros the young son of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty.

LOVE
Love is canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination –Voltaire

Love Chemistry
First time you touch and get touched by your sweetheart a electrical shock pass from head to toe in a second and you reach “cloud nine” and you cannot stop by saying “I Love You”.

Love at the first time you see your baby!
The moment the first glance you see your baby spontaneously it erupts in parents mind” I love You” baby .

First time you happen to meet your lover spontaneously it comes in your mind to communicate “ I love you”

Telling I Love You for the first time

I love you saying for the first time is a nerve raising and joyous at the same moment.

To Create Romantic mood

To Create Romantic mood and atmosphere to say “I love you” Candlelight and music work on men just as well as they work on women. Wear something that you know he likes to see you in, ply him with his favorite meal, and get him in a romantic mood. So that you can express your feeling and say that “I love you”.

For the fear of rejection don’t be afraid to say the magical three words in English “I love you” Love is a free flowing, without any boundary language which starts from heart travels in air and penetrates the heart of other person.

Make sure you can back it up.

Before you blurt out “I love you,” tell him what you appreciate about him. Compliment him and tell him what it is about him that you really like. Tell him how wonderful he makes you feel when you’re together and why you value your relationship. Be sincere, and be specific. Let him know that you value him for the many things that make him unique and special.

Don’t say it while under the influence. ,

A glass of wine may give you the courage to say those three little words, but several glasses of wine will just make you sloppy and silly. Besides, think of the message you’re sending him if it looks like you had to get drunk to tell him you love him! Do it while sober, so both of you know that you mean exactly what you say.

Share it, don’t demand it.

You want to tell him how you feel, don’t blackmail him into saying it back. He may not be ready to say it yet, and if he feels pressured he’ll resent you for it. And no matter what you do, never blurt it out as part of an argument. Screeching, “But I love you!” isn’t romantic, it’s disturbing and selfish.

Take the coward’s way out.

If you can’t bring yourself to flat-out say “I love you,” try a less pressure-filled way of saying the same thing. “I love having your arms around me,” “I love how you look in that shirt” and “I really love the way your eyes twinkle when you smile” are smaller declarations and a good way to gauge his feelings.


It is said that “LOVE and DEATH can happen to anyone at anytime”. So love is not binded by any boundaries just express it whenever you feel the nerve. You don’t know when you’ll be losing the precious time & repenting for not saying “I Love You”.

“Happy Valentine – message”


www.associatedcontent.com/article/1335574/valentine_special_ways_to_tell_i_love.html

No comments: